Monday, April 27, 2009

Congrats to Laurinda!

I just wanted to share that I got some amazing news yesterday.  It's funny how life brings you a little boost just when you need it.  As you know I've been feeling pretty unmotivated and less enthusiastic lately about WW.  I was trying to get some motivation and got a pep talk from Vickie , my WW leader, who I really look up to.  I got home from my WW meeting and was laying on the couch when the phone rang.  It was my aunt.  She called to inform me that she had just joined Weight Watchers that morning. I was SOOOOOO proud of her and just talking to her about WW got me kind of revved up.  I felt more like hypocrit for giving her my two bits of advice, since here I was not using it.  So I told her about my downfall since coming home from Illinois, and she understood and gave me some great insight. 

 So for the last 3 days now I've been been tracking what I eat, and staying pretty close  to my points. The first day I went over, but I now realize that it's OK to dip into those 35 and not be afraid of them.  I'm already feeling a difference, just in my digestion and stuff.   I'm going tonight to donate blood so I have to make sure to drink lots of water and eat well today anyway!

Anyway, I just wanted to give a "shout out" to my Aunt "Lo" and tell her that I'm so glad she joined and that I want to encourage her as much as I can to stick with it this time.  I promise to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment