Thursday, April 23, 2009

Moving!

The last two months have gone by in a blur...
On March 4th, Mariel and I flew out to Illinois to be with my Grandpa.  He passed away the next night.  I was fortunate enough to be there with him and spend his last day together.  His funeral was a tribute to how wonderful a man he was.  Over 600 people came to his visitation to offer my grandma their prayers, kind words and thoughts.  It was incredible, and I know that my Grandpa would have NEVER known how many lives he touched.  My grandma is starting a new chapter in her life, and moving from the farm house where her and my grandpa shared over 55 years together.  She is so brave and I want anyone who reads this to keep her in their thoughts.

After returning from the midwest, it was back to business... or sort of.  It's been a real challenge getting back into life.  Our house is now being put up for auction on the 30th.  American Home Mortgage... I can't even say how upset I am at them... was unwilling to work with my husband and I to try to keep our home.  So we are moving back into Bend next weekend.  We found a nice rental, and to be honest... I guess it feels good to just start over.  

However, Eric and I are both still unemployed and Eric finishes his Business minor next month. So he's looking for full time work and it's getting harder and harder.  I wouldn't be truthful if I said that I feel okay about our future.  Right now I'm scared to death.  Eric's unemployment runs out for good at the middle of June, and so I'm stressin' about the money.  

Weight Watchers has taken a backseat unfortunately.  I start out great in the mornings, but by nighttime it hits me that I didn't take anytime for myself to get some exercise.  Mariel is doing a yoga class, and so Eric and I have been doing deep water fitness while she's in class.  Other than that, that's the extent of it right now.  Unless you count packing boxes and cleaning... exercise?

My weight is stuck at 208.  I gained 8 lbs while at home with my family.  Since my return... well my will power is gone.  Hopefully after moving, my family can get back to normal. Or at least some sort of routine.  If anyone has any job leads, send them my way!!!

I know I'm not alone when it comes to money worries, job loss, house loss, etc... need some inspiration or motivation.  Anyone got any good remedies?

No comments:

Post a Comment