Thursday, February 12, 2009

10%

Well tonight was the night I didn't think I could do.

I have to confess that this last month has been really difficult. I've been "tempted" so many times and find myself giving into cravings, and not putting myself in control of what I eat, what exercise I do or don't do. At times, I start getting that feeling that this whole "weight loss" thing isn't cut out for me, or that I just don't have the discipline or motivation inside to do it.

This last week was no exception, but I did manage to stay more in control and actually get some exercise in.



To my surprise tonight, I lost 2.6 pounds this week! I'm officially at 205, and have reached my 10% weight loss goal! It was also my 16th week on WW. I was so hopeful that this would be the week that I would reach that goal. I wanted to celebrate it at the meeting with my friend Janet, and Vickie (our team leader). I was so bummed when she wasn't there... but I am sooo looking forward to telling her the good news next week.



I know that 10% isn't that big of a deal to many people, but to me it's huge. This last week proves that I can do it, and that the work can pay off if I really work at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment