Thursday, January 29, 2009

How Cool is This?? - Papa Murphy's

Just had to pop this in here for anyone that might stumble upon my site while "Googling" Papa Murphy's. The other night I had a pizza from papa Murphy's. Gourmet Vegetarian DeLite with light cheese (1/2) and no sauce, just olive oil. I couldn't find the nutritional info for such a pizza so I emailed Papa Murphy's. I received a reply the very next day!

Here's what I got!
1/10th of a pie is 3 points!
This could be great to pair up with a yummy salad I think!

Hello Allison,

Here is the Nutrition Information for 1 slice (1/10th of the pizza) of a Large deLITE Gourmet Vegetarian Pizza with ½ (light) the amount of cheese and Olive Oil instead of Creamy Garlic Sauce:

Calories 125
Total Fat 6.2g
Saturated Fat 2.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 11mg
Sodium 226mg
Total Carbs 212.5g
Dietary Fiber 0.6g
Sugars 0.6g
Protein 5.5g

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thank you,

Heather Black
Quality Assurance Manager
Papa Murphy's International
8000 NE Parkway Drive, Suite 350
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Website: http://www.papamurphys.com


Just for comparison sake, I'm putting the nutrition info for the same pizza with regular dough.
Calories 226
Total Fat 9.3g
Saturated Fat 3.6g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 16mg
Sodium 510mg
Total Carbs 27.0g
Dietary Fiber 0.9g
Sugars 3.9g
Protein 8.8g

This serving would be 5 points! Not much of a change, but every couple points helps right?

Anyway, just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment